Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
Honda Power Equipment EB4000
Call for Price
Honda Power Equipment
- 4000 watts, 120/240V
- Provides 5,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
- Honda commercial iGX engine
- Full GFCI protection
- OSHA worksite compliant - meets job site emission and safety requirements
- Long run time - up to 16 hrs
- 120/240V selector switch
- 2 wheel kit & lift hook
- Consistent power with iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology: Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. No need to worry about power fluctuations ruining your valuable tools.
- Provides 5,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment: Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- Powerful Honda iGX commercial engine: Honda's innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you've always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. This new generation of intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- 120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility: Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs approximately 16 hours @ 50% load (6.2 gal.): Keeps you working, all day long. The EB4000 runs approximately 16 hours at half load and 10.1 hours at full load.
- 3 year commercial/residential warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Hanger kit/lifting eye standard
- Easy folding handles: Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- All circuits GFCI protected: The EB4000 offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- 6 outlets for easy connection of multiple tools
- OSHA Worksite Compliant: The EB4000 was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
- Low 61-63 dB(A) sound level: Special muffler for quieter operation
- Tough one-piece welded frame: Helps protect the generator.
- Reinforced standing legs
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Electronic ignition
- Fuel gauge standard
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
- Engine: Honda iGX270
- Displacement: 270cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 4000W max. (33.3/16.7A) 3500W rated (29.2/14.6A)
- iAVR Output: 5000W (41.7/20.8A) for 10 sec.
- Receptacles: 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.2 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 10.1 hrs.@ rated load, 16.0 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.9 in. x 27.2 in. x 29.2 in.
- Noise Level: 63 dB(A) @ rated load, 61 dB(A) @ 50% load
- Dry Weight: 185 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Storage Cover
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- 41.9 in.
- 27.2 in.
- 29.2 in.
- 185 lb.
- AC Output
- 120/240V 4000W max. (33.3/16.7A) 3500W rated (29.2/14.6A)
- 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.2 gal.
- Noise Level
- 63 dB(A) @ rated load, 61 dB(A) @ 50% load
- Run Time
- 10.1 hrs.@ rated load, 16.0 hrs. @ 1/2 load